martes, 14 de junio de 2016

WHY PEOPLE TAKE DRUGS?

People use drugs because they want to change something about your life.


Below are some of the reasons that young people have expressed with regard to the consumption of drugs:
•To suit the environment
To escape or relax
To dispel boredom
To look more like
•For rebelling
•To experience

They think that drugs are a solution. But in the end, drugs become the problem.

Difficult to be for someone to address their problems, the consequences of drug use will always be worse than the problem you are trying to solve them. The true answer is know the facts and not using drugs in the first instance.

How are the drugs?

Drugs are essentially poisons. The amount consumed determines the effect.

A small amount acts as a stimulant (to accelerate). One greater number, acts as a sedative (to prevent). One even larger amount can poison and kill the person.

This is true for any drug. It only varies the amount required to produce the effect.

But many drugs are another risk: directly affect the mind. They can distort the perception of those who consume it with as to what is happening to her around. As a result, the actions of the person may seem strange, unreasonable, inappropriate and even destructive.

The drugs block all sensations, both the press and the unwanted. So while they provide brief relief to mitigate the pain, also annul the ability, lucidity, and cloud your ability to think.

Drugs are drugs that are meant to speed up, slow down or change the way the body works, trying to make it work better. Sometimes they are necessary. But even so, do not cease to be drugs: they act as stimulants or sedatives, and too much can kill you. So, according to the above, if you don't use the drugs as it is assumed that they must be used, they can be as dangerous as illegal drugs.

Drugs affect the mind

Normally, when a person remember something, the mind is very fast and gives information quickly. But drugs hamper your memory, causing blank spaces. When a person attempts to obtain information through this confusion in your mind, do not get it. Drugs make one feel slow or stupid and cause failures in life. And as it fails more and more, life becomes harder, he wants more drugs to help deal with the problem.
Drugs destroy creativity

A lie that has been said about drugs is that they help a person to be more creative. The truth is quite different.

Someone who is sad may use drugs to get a feeling of happiness, but it does not work. Drugs can elevate a person to a false joy, but when the drug wears off, he or she falls even more down than before. And the emotional collapse is becoming, more and more low. In the end, drugs completely shatter your creativity.

"All the time I was on drugs I thought I had control over my life and that it had succeeded. But I destroyed everything that had been built and so had fought in my life. I cut all connection with my family and friends who weren't on drugs, so it had no friends only had colleagues with whom I drugged. Each day revolved around one thing: my plan to get the money he needed to buy drugs. It makes what to get my amphetamine, that was the only thing that I mattered in life." -Pat

"I felt that it was more fun when I drunk. Shortly after starting the drink started to consume marijuana... Later, he was at a friend's house smoking marijuana when someone pulled out a bag of cocaine. Sucking cocaine rapidly became a daily habit. I started to steal money from the business of my parents and my grandparents on a daily basis to keep my daily habits of alcohol, cocaine, marijuana and LSD. Then I started using OxyContin and started to use routine. When realized me was a workaholic, aspiring OxyContin as part of my daily routine. I needed something stronger and this is how I spent to heroin. Not me slowed down before anything for getting high. My addiction was earning. And whenever you tried to leave it, physical compulsion forced me to get more".-Edith

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario